A Personalized Soundtrack for Your Wedding Day
Our award-winning Violin and DJ Packages provide a mix of classy, entertaining live music early on, and then upbeat, bouncy dance music later on to send everyone home happy. Polished professional, and the pulse of the party, our live music act has thrilled guests at weddings, corporate events, and special events for years. With a unique combination of elegance and energy, our Violin and DJ Package has become extremely popular—because it’s that good.
Whether you want the hottest wedding songs, the perfect first dance ballad, or a playlist that will raise the roof, our Violin & DJ Package makes it happen.
Where our Violin & DJ Package is Available
We’re headquartered in Pittsburgh, but our live wedding and event music goes far beyond the Steel City. You’ll also find our Violin and DJ Packages in Cleveland, Baltimore, and Washington, DC.
Violin & DJ Package Highlights
- State-of-the-art Bose sound system – for a great “wall of sound” which is “not too loud”.
- MacBook laptop with professional DJ software.
- Wireless sound system for the Violin so everyone can hear the music as I move around the room.
- Wireless microphone for the Prayer, Toasts, and Welcome. We’ll get the crowd quieted and focused on the next speaker and never try to be the center of attention.
- Polished, professional pre-dinner MC services for Introductions of the Wedding Party, Blessing, Toasts, and other announcements. All of our performers receive Toastmasters professional MC training.
- Top 100 Request List for the Strolling Violin performance features everything from Mozart and “Phantom Of The Opera” to “Devil Went Down To Georgia” and “Steelers Polka”.
- Over 20,000 DJ dance tunes to choose from. Virtually anything is available from iTunes or other services. Instant downloads where wi-fi is available.
- Our job is to keep the Dance Party going until you say “Stop”.
- A DO NOT PLAY section on my Planning Sheet for the music you don’t want to hear.
- We don’t dress up like Elvis, swing from the chandelier, or lead the Macarena while dancing shirtless on the tables. Formalwear or suit is standard.
- DJ Lights – if you want them. A small set of flashing, spinning lights add some color and splash to the night. No extra charge.
- Backup system for all critical components. And some backups for the backup.
- Add Piano/Keyboards or more strings for the Ceremony, Cocktails and/or Dinner.
Violin & DJ Packages
For Saturday nights in our peak season:
- Traditional Acoustic and DJ Package ranges from $995 – $1095
- Premium Electric Violin and DJ Package ranges from $1200 – $1500
- The Steven Vance Experience ranges from $1500 – $2000
Discounts are available for most Fridays and Sundays, as well as off-season days. Modest travel charges may apply for locations outside of Allegheny County.
Click here to request a customized quote to make your Wedding Music … Extraordinary !