A PERSONALIZED SOUNDTRACK FOR YOUR WEDDING DAY
Our violin & DJ packages offer a mix of classy live music early and jamming dance music later which sends everyone home happy. Polished, professional, and the pulse of the party, Steve and his crew have been performing on Violin, acting as MC and DJ for Weddings, Corporate and Special Events for years and now we offer the most unique combination of elegance and energy in the area – and, maybe, in the country. Our Violin – or any Live Music – and DJ package has become extremely popular because it is so unique – and so good.
MAKING YOUR VISION FOR A PERFECT EVENING COME TRUE
This is your party. My job is to plan, prepare, and perform like it’s the most important event of your life. With our Planning Sheets and other online resources you will be able to work 24/7/365 to put together your vision for the day. Then we will plan via phone, email, onine teleconferencing, or even a personal meeting to fine tune the details so we have it they way you want it.
VIOLIN & DJ PACKAGE HIGHLIGHTS
- State-of-the-art Bose sound system – for a great “wall of sound” which is “not too loud”
- MacBook laptop with professional DJ software.
- Wireless sound system for the Violin so everyone can hear the music as I move around the room.
- Wireless microphone for the Prayer, Toasts, Welcome, … I get the crowd quieted and focused on the next speaker and am never trying to be the center of attention.
- Polished, professional pre-Dinner MC services for Introductions of the Wedding Party, Blessing, Toasts, and other announcements Toastmasters professional MC training.
- Top 100 Request List for the Strolling Violin performance features everything from Mozart and “Phantom Of The Opera” to “Devil Went Down To Georgia” and “Steelers Polka”
- Over 16,000 DJ dance tunes to choose from. Virtually anything is available from iTunes or other services. Instant downloads where wi-fi is available.
- Our job is to keep the Dance Party going until you say “Stop”.
- A DO NOT PLAY section on my Planning Sheet for the music you don’t want to hear.
- We don’t dress up like Elvis, swing from the chandelier, lead the Macarena while dancing shirtless on the tables. Formalwear or suit is standard.
- DJ Lights – if you want them. A small set of flashing, spinning lights add some color and splash to the night. No extra charge.
- Back-up system for all critical components. And some backups for the backup.
- Add Piano/Keyboards or more strings for the Ceremony, Cocktails and/or Dinner.
For Saturday nights in peak Season Basic packages range from $995 – 1095.
Premium packages $1200-1500.
Steven Vance packages $1,500-2000
Discounts for most for Friday, Sunday and off-season dates.Modest travel charges may apply for locations outside of Allegheny County.
Click here to request a customized quote to make your Wedding Music … Extraordinary !